Dr. Feinerman is proud to practice personalized future medicine today.
As a Mayo Clinic trained veteran of medical science with over half a century of experience, Dr. Burton Feinerman has dedicated his practice to personalized rejuvenative and regenerative medicine. He creates customized innovative strategies which help his patients fight off disease and prolong both the length and the quality of their lives. With the ultimate goal of total rejuvenation and wellness, these procedures are designed to:
- Detect age-related appearance issues and diseases
- Combat aging, chronic disease and illness
- Prevent the negative impact which aging has on one’s quality of life
- Help patients to enjoy a prolonged and more youthful quality of life
Dr. Feinerman shows patients the pathways to health and longevity through personalized anti-aging diagnostics and therapies which exceed common Hormone Replacement Therapy. His professional credentials and recognition in the medical and scientific community include membership with:
- International Society for Cellular Therapy
- American Society of Hematology and Stem Cells
- American Society for Blood and Marrow Transplantation
- Society for Apheresis
- The Age Management Group Society
Dr. Feinerman was involved in one of the very first bone marrow transplants in a child with severe combined immunodeficiency, and also was a Research Associate at the Papanicolau Cancer Research Institute while living in Miami, Florida.
As a Concierge Physician to the Stars at his office in Maui, Hawaii, he treated celebrities including Oprah Winfrey, Eddie Murphy, Larry David, Pink, Brittney Spears, Nick Nolte, Christian Slater, Michael Dell and Arnold Schwarzenegger.
Dr. Feinerman has patents pending on protocols for culturing neural stem cells which produce dopamine, and for pancreatic islet stem cells which produce insulin. These stem cell protocols may one day impact the treatment of neurological diseases and diabetes.