If you want to make the most out of the kambo ceremony, there are certain things that you need to know and do beforehand. These are not a must but if you do these practices, you would notice a considerable difference in your physical and mental state after the ceremony. The prerequisites that we are going to talk about here are diet related i.e. the foods and beverages that you need to avoid before going for kambo ceremony.
Again, the things that we are going to talk about here are not a must, still, they are recommended by Kambo Practitioners all over the world. So, without further ado, let’s get started with the do’s and don’ts that you need to know about, before starting kambo ceremonies.
Preparations Before Kambo Ceremony
- First off, you must not consume alcohol or any kind of recreational drug at least 24 hours before the treatment otherwise, the treatment would just not have the same level of affect. It is better to fast 8 to 10 hours before the treatment. Don’t eat or drink or munch over any kind of food, even in small amounts.
- It might sound a bit harsh but that is the requirement of the process. And since you are going for Kambo to treat some sort of physical or mental illness, these precautions would be totally worth it.
- Not Drinking water or alcohol before kambo ceremony is not just a perquisite, it is essential for you. If you don’t do that, you might develop hyponatremia which is a severe disease.
- You must only consumer healthy, natural and fresh fruits and vegetables the entire week before kambo cleansing ceremony. You need to feel at your best before starting the ceremony, if you want the session to go as effective as possible and also don’t forgot to bring the technomono best rated yoga towels or mat as well.
- You also need to avoid any kind of meat or eggs before kambo ceremony. Don’t consume anything that has been artificially made or that has traces of harmful toxins in it. Avoid Junk food, processed food and carbonated beverages. You need to stay as calm as possible. And for that, you need to consume healthy foods that help maintain your energy levels throughout the day.
- On the day of ceremony, don’t eat or drink anything for at leas 8 hours before the process. You can only drink water or herbal tea if you want to. You need to make sure that your bladder and bowels are empty.
- If you have a late session, you can eat some breakfast, just to preserve your energy. You might feel some weird sensations during the ceremony and all these dietary restrictions that we have told you about, they would help you deal with these sensations when the kambo ceremony begins.
- You need to make sure that you cater to all these prerequisites, if you want the ceremony to be as effective as possible.
Possible Side effects
- Unlike most modern medications, Kambo Ceremony doesn’t have any kind of severe side effects. These effects only appear if you don’t pay attention to the precautions that we have talked about here. But, if you keep all these things in mind, the side effects that you do have to face, would last for a very short amount of time.
- The possible side effects include Nausea, Vomiting, lumpy feeling in the throat, diarrhea and lower abdominal pain. These side effects don’t last for long. The average duration for these side effects is from 30 minutes to about 1 hour. If the effects last longer than that, you would be given some sort of natural medication that would alleviate these side effects for you.
There you have it. These are some basic yet essential prerequisites before Kambo Ceremony that you need to think about. You need to strictly follow these guidelines by https://meehlfoundation.org/kambo-ceremony/ if you want to make the most out of this cleansing ceremony. And once the cleansing is done, you would feel a surge of energy and vitality in your body. You would want to come back for it again and again. It is a healthy and non-reactive ancient medication that would go a long way for you.
Make sure to go through all these dietary restrictions if you want to make the most out of the Kambo Ceremony.